Tuesday 20 November 2012

Saddle Up

I've only really ridden a horse once


I remember wanting a pony for a moment as a kid. 
Looking back I blame it on being obsessed by the tv series of the time FLAMBARDS, hard to imagine now when you look back at it but you kinda had to be there. Come to think about it, I also went through a phase of desperately wanting to be posh and go to private school, that programme had a lot to answer for.
Thankfully the only longer lasting effects of this childhood obsession is a an ongoing love of saddlery accessories and equestrian outfits which I frequently look to for inspiration.
 So this season I am relishing the gorgeous images of Miranda Kerr in Harpers Bazaar and Gucci's revisting of its heritage with it's unashamedly luxury advertising featuring the granddaughter of Grace Kelly, Charlotte Casiraghi.  
Tally Ho!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...